The AISD Department of Health Services supports the health of students, staff, and families.
This includes student health services provided through Dell Children's Medical Center and Ascension Seton in every campus health room, mental and behavioral health services in our School Mental Health Centers, vision and hearing screening as required by Board Policy FFAA, and Public Health initiatives to support wholistic student wellness i.e. COVID-19 response and immunizations.
Clinical student health services provided on campus by the Health Services department include acute/illness care, case management of chronic conditions, psychological services, immunization compliance and management, management of communicable illness, patient education, environmental health, and pregnancy-related services.
The Health Services department also works closely with the AISD School Health Advisory Council, a board-appointed group of parents, community members, students, and school staff working together to improve the health of all students and families through coordinated school health programs.
Student Safety Concerns
- Student Health Services (immunizations, IHCPs, etc), Loree LaChance - Seton 512-324-0195
- School Mental Health Centers, Ellie Gamble, 512-414-4434
- Public Health, Dairy Marroquin, 512-414-4434
- Vision and Hearing Screening, email@example.com
- Student Medical Record Requests, HERE
- Licensed Mental Health Professionals, **this has moved to Crisis, Counseling, & Mental Health
- Threat Assessment, **this has moved to Crisis, Counseling, & Mental Health
- Family Resource Centers, Gabriel Estrada (AVEY) 512-300-5957
Resources and Forms